DatWoW 2.4.3 - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell reflection- bugged

4 posters

Go down

Spell reflection- bugged Empty Spell reflection- bugged

Post by Minoas Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:45 pm

Hello there, after numerous Arenas versus mages and other classes , but also while pve, I noticed that the talent spell reflection in the defensive talens of warries seems to be slightly bugged.

When a spell is cast on you, clicking on spell reflect triggers a buff that reflects a spell for 2 seconds. Problem is that sometimes, and especially close to the end of the cast bar of a spell ( i.e when a warrior pretends to be helpless) casting spell reflect macro shows up '' %Spr ''. You recieve no damage from the spell, but it isn't reflected.

Some other times activating spell reflect seems to be bypassed by successive damage. For example if a mage pom pyros and you activate spell reflection, both bolts will hit you with the correct ammount of damage without any indication or reaction from spell reflection.

Hoping that you'll look into it Smile

yours, Minoas

<Recycled>
Minoas
Minoas
Alt
Alt

Back to top Go down

Spell reflection- bugged Empty Re: Spell reflection- bugged

Post by nadakyn Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:33 pm

Have noticed that aswel, when i played tbc retail, i used to see my dmg from my spell reflects on the target, here i haven't seen either in combat scrolling text or on the target.

nadakyn
nadakyn
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Freetimer Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:10 pm

it works 50% of the time or something:P i know i killed myself with pom pyro!

Freetimer
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mondego Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:36 am

I must say I haven't ever noticed this error. I reckon it's kind of hard for devs to do anything about it with the somewhat vague description of the problem, too. Spell reflect does however tend to be one of the buggier abilities on private servers - some bugs you'll just have to live with.

nadakyn wrote:Have noticed that aswel, when i played tbc retail, i used to see my dmg from my spell reflects on the target, here i haven't seen either in combat scrolling text or on the target.

Blizzard UI never showed spell reflect damage. SCT and various other addons did, though.

Mondego

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum