DatWoW 2.4.3 - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warsaurus/Pulsar Saying Hello.

4 posters

Go down

Warsaurus/Pulsar Saying Hello. Empty Warsaurus/Pulsar Saying Hello.

Post by Warsaurus Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:11 am

Hello, me and a friend have recently discovered this server, and while we have not played on it yet (Our luck, the server we want on, is offline, lol).

A little bit of background about me. I'm currently 17 and in High School, though thinking of going ahead and taking some college classes, mostly in Computer Programming, which is what i think i want to make a career out of.

I played WoW throughout TBC and Wrath, with a few months of Classic as well. Through TBC i played on my hunter, Pulsar,(Who was Marksman. Only. Because i like Marks. =) ) and in Wrath my warrior Warsaurus MT'd for our guild through most of the content. My paladin, Lavalamp was a healer when the guild was in dire need, but was never my favorite, i never got around to liking Ret, nor did i see the need for another, even easier to play tank.

In TBC i lead a guild named Omen on the Turalyon realm through Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Mag's, and a little of TK. Zul'Aman was ventured into and the first three bosses were killed and 2 on timer, but we were under geared for that, and mostly got owned.

In Wrath, after a long break, comeback, and then another break, i gave it another go and lead the guild Shut Up and Pull through Ulduar, TOC, and most of ICC, but Putricide got us stuck and with Cat. coming out so soon people started quitting the game, and after awhile i joined them.

Basically I'm here to relive TBC, which in my opinion was the best times in WoW's history. Karazhan, while i had a love/hate relationship will be an awesome thing to re experience, as will the rest of the raids. Hopefully they still present as much of a challenge as i remember from them.

So, because I've typed too much, I'll just say Hello, and i hope i can contribute to the server in my own small ways =) Thanks!

Warsaurus
Alt
Alt

Back to top Go down

Warsaurus/Pulsar Saying Hello. Empty Re: Warsaurus/Pulsar Saying Hello.

Post by Zelii Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:45 am

Nice post. Very informative hehe Smile I think you'll find Datwow is matching most, if not all, of your expectations Wink We're glad to have you both and hope to see you soon ingame (:

/Zelii, Recycled

Zelii
Alt
Alt

Back to top Go down

Post by Minoas Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:12 pm

Hello there, Im so glad to read about people that are passionate about that period. I guess we all have sweet and not so sweet memories about TBC. And this server is as close ive ever been to that experience.

We welcome you to Datwow and hope you'll enjoy being here as much as we do every day.

greetings, Minoas
Minoas
Minoas
Alt
Alt

Back to top Go down

Post by nadakyn Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:03 pm

Welcome to DatWoW
nadakyn
nadakyn
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum