DatWoW 2.4.3 - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get your Dev back....

5 posters

Go down

Do you agree?

Get your Dev back.... I_vote_lcap43%Get your Dev back.... I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
Get your Dev back.... I_vote_lcap57%Get your Dev back.... I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

Get your Dev back.... Empty Get your Dev back....

Post by Frede Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:02 pm

Get Kerpele back... There has been like no updates after he quit.
Why did he quit anyways? you had a fight or smthing?

What's the situation with Serpentshrine cavern now, how will it end when there is no developers on the server...

I think he have done fantastic job this far.

-Sepeteus

Frede

Back to top Go down

Get your Dev back.... Empty Re: Get your Dev back....

Post by Freetimer Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:10 am

There is a developer on the server already.

Freetimer
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Frede Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:17 am

I wonder If so...

Frede

Back to top Go down

Post by Freetimer Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:55 am

What the.. are you talking about? I said there is a dev on the server named Peach.

Freetimer
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by <GM>Oceansize Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:37 pm

Peach equals Sweet. Thats obvious. Sweet is very inactive in my honest oppinion. Aswell Sionn. Havent seen those 2 in a week or so. Thats not what you applied for. Im online like 12 hours a day giving full support to our players.
Kerpele left because he didnt like Peach.
<GM>Oceansize
<GM>Oceansize
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sx Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:49 am

No offense but Kerpele is the guy responsible for nerfing like all content available, and adjusting boss armor in Karazhan to insane amounts because he felt it was too easy. In the nicest way possible he's a fucking retard and he was ruining the realm, I'd rather have no developer than have Kerpele

Sx

Back to top Go down

Post by Peach Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:56 am

It's no secret that I'm Sweet. The reason for the new alias was because Kerpele destroyed my previous account whilst in the position of GM.
You might say Im very inactive, but, on even just the live server, (I spend most of my time on the Test realm) I have almost double the time spent in-game than yourself.

http://gyazo.com/9404be7bc65d62e9a5a8b72652fae183.png

100338/60/60 = approximately 28 hours

http://gyazo.com/9982821e76466d8342eb42f8607c0969.png

52804/60/60 = approximately 14 hours

I don't quite see how 14 hours collective played time is 12 hours a day exactly. However, I have no disgression about your point that other GMs aren't active whatsoever. I feel this is largely because they obtained GM with the intention to benefit themselves, not to help the realm.

I'm currently compiling a list of what I've 'fixed' since I started again here. The depressing thing is most of it isn't fixing but revoking all the changes Kerpele has made, such as nerfing boss spell damage and hp by up 25% below blizzlike amounts, removing and nerfing boss spells according to his own opinion without any consultation of Apple. Most of what I've done are edits back to the correct amounts which aren't that simple seeing as the retail values aren't the same as the 2.4.3 values.

To clarify again, Kerpele didn't leave at his own accord. He was removed by Apple upon him discovering that he had been adding season 4 offset items and other gear to his playing account. Apple generally felt that he was steering the server too far from Blizzlike and more into a funserver.
Also. Whatever he may allude you to believe. Kerpele did zero development on Tempest Keep or Serpentshrine Cavern, the content is exactly as SD2 comes installed, which is well coded. But not by Kerpele.
All that doesn't work is A'lar and Kael'thas. That's what they're not released and never were going to be released by him as he knows nothing aside SQL.

Peach
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Freetimer Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:33 pm

Well, you have proven yourself competent (by fixing winterspring the "impossible thing to fix" according to kerpele along with other things). I belive this server has a great future under your hand.

Freetimer
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Frede Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:50 pm

Just a small question for you Peach, Or Sweet. / what ever you wanna call your self...

What is your experience in C#?

Since your clearly mocking Kerpele there, Would be nice to have some background from you as well.
From what I know from the time I've played here. You haven't done anything for the server.

Frede

Back to top Go down

Post by Freetimer Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:03 am

He was gm once before back in the days. And he fixed winterspring! He's done more than kerp ever did!

Freetimer
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum