DatWoW 2.4.3 - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omen is Recruiting

+7
Freetimer
Minoas
Oceansize
Freedo
nadakyn
Monk3y
Warsaurus
11 posters

Go down

Omen is Recruiting Empty Omen is Recruiting

Post by Warsaurus Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:04 am

Omen is a soon to be formed North American PVE focused guild on Datwow. Currently, we are just in the start-up phases, our short term goals focusing on getting the charter signed and guild set up the way we want, along with recruiting new members. This will all happen within the first day of the server coming online. For a more detailed description of our guild, Visit our Website Omen Website

Within a week of formation, we hope to be raiding Karazhan for our first raid instance. Progression after that will depend on Guild population, and players. The first week will also be spent preparing people for raids, and getting their raid positions solidified.

While we hope to progress at a steady pace we are not what most would call a 'hardcore' guild. We understand that everyone plays the game to have fun, and pushing people too hard makes it feel like a job instead of a game, and it loses that appeal. We also understand that RL is more important than WoW, and decisions regarding raid times, and absences will be judged with that in mind.

Raid times and days have not been set in stone, and most likely will be changed in some way, but for a start-up, we are looking for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday raid days, from 7:30pm-10pm Eastern Standard Time. Again, these are not set, and may change. Do not let raid times discourage you from looking further into the guild, as we will take into account our members play-times when we re-evaluate our schedule.

Looking for something other than PVE? Or perhaps you want to raid, but cannot make a set schedule? Looking for a social experience more than anything else with people who share your play-times? Check us out, while our main focus is PVE, we do plan on having a PVP aspect if enough players show interest.

To those of which the game-play itself, and not the raids or pvp, is the main focus, we still want you! We're all here to have fun, regardless of our individual interests. Everyone brings something different to the guild, and we would love to have your personality as an addition.

Gear distributement! Omen will follow the Free Roll System for 10 AND 25 man raids. This means that if the item is an upgrade for your character, you, and everyone else who can benefit from that item will /roll. The highest roll wins and in case of a tie, the winners roll again between themselves. While this differs from most guilds, and especially those guilds in higher end raids, we feel that everyone in the raid is needed for a boss kill, and therefor should each be rewarded for it equally. For more information about the Gear Distributement, Visit our Website! Omen Website

Requirements for joining! There are very few, in fact, it will come down not to your gear or experience, but simply your personality. Clearing Karazhan is fun, but clearing it with a group of people you truly like to play with, is simply one of the best experiences throughout all of gaming, and that is what we hold to in every aspect. There are some positions in our guild that do require a certain amount of requirements, and most of that is simply being on time to raids. Again, for more information, see our Website! Omen Website

If you think Omen would be a good guild for you, or if you simply want more information, Visit our website and apply, Omen Website or, if you prefer a more personal method of joining, Send me, Warsaurus, or my Second in Command, Xyros a P.M on the forums, an In-game Mail, or simply a whisper while we're online on the server. We'll answer any question you have, and see if Omen is a good fit for you. If it's not, we may even be able to lead you to a guild that more suits your individual play-style.

Warsaurus
Alt
Alt

Back to top Go down

Omen is Recruiting Empty Re: Omen is Recruiting

Post by Monk3y Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:22 pm

lulz i was on a server called Omen on retail!1!1
Monk3y
Monk3y
Alt
Alt

Back to top Go down

Post by nadakyn Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:47 pm

Nice post you made there. tho , we've had a glance at the new starter vendors, i think within a week is kind of soon for kara, since you'll be having atleast 2 farm groups going for hc's and it'll take a while before you're all fit for kara. Allthough this is an amazingly easy raid and you are probably going to think otherwise and just ignore this.

But hey, tbh i'm looking forward to some competition with Recycled, it'll be great for the server. Aslong and you won't turn cocky and have guildwars going on. So gogo farm ASAP, we wanna have some FRIENDLY competition Very Happy

- Nadakyn
<Recycled>
nadakyn
nadakyn
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedo Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:49 pm

Nice post, you got our support for gearing up aswell, good luck Smile

Ewalota <Recycled>
Freedo
Freedo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by <GM>Oceansize Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:55 pm

Absolutely nice post. Wish you very good luck there m8
<GM>Oceansize
<GM>Oceansize
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Warsaurus Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:07 am

Thanks Recycled for their support! =) All competition would of course be friendly, talked to Minoas a little before considering the idea to get Recycled's take on this, didn't want us to seem like we were forming in direct competition.

In reality, one of the major reasons for forming is that several of my friends that do/may play on the server are EST time, and we have no guild to raid with. Considering we've had experience running guilds with each other in the past we decided since there was an opening for a East Coast play-time guild, we would try =)

Warsaurus
Alt
Alt

Back to top Go down

Post by Minoas Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:52 pm

As I said Warsaurus, you'll have full assistance from recycled , We'll do our best so you can get to 10 man raiding as fast as possible. God speed
Minoas
Minoas
Alt
Alt

Back to top Go down

Post by Freetimer Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:06 pm

"God speed"? Surprised

Freetimer
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Zelii Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:59 am

Yea "God Speed".... Didn't you see "The Rock"? The scene where Sean Connery explains the origin of Nicolas Cage' s character, Dr. Stanley GOODSPEED... -_- Cmon ryx!!

Zelii
Alt
Alt

Back to top Go down

Post by Warsaurus Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:52 pm

Been thinking of perhaps putting some Youtube video's up, promote server+guild, anything i should defiantly mention about server, and is there anything i shouldn't mention (Idk how blizzard is with these, don't want them messing with anything because of the advertising)

Warsaurus
Alt
Alt

Back to top Go down

Post by Freetimer Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:48 pm

Zelii wrote:Yea "God Speed".... Didn't you see "The Rock"? The scene where Sean Connery explains the origin of Nicolas Cage' s character, Dr. Stanley GOODSPEED... -_- Cmon ryx!!

Ye I only do ludicrous speed.

Freetimer
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jannast Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:17 pm

I'm hoping this guild can be started up on the ptr or when the server comes up asap. I'm looking to join you guys soon. Let me know when =)

Jannast
Alt
Alt

Back to top Go down

Post by Warsaurus Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:54 pm

Awesome, we look forward to having you! =) We've done a few heroics on PTR, whenever you see either Warsaurus, Pulsar, or Xyros online, let us know and we can run a few with you. Haven't gotten guild started yet, because of PTR, but the moment it goes Live we'll be up and starting =)

Warsaurus
Alt
Alt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jannast Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:18 pm

Ok, just if anybody knows. When can we expect datwow to go live again?

Jannast
Alt
Alt

Back to top Go down

Post by <GM>Oceansize Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:34 pm

You will hear that on time on the forums.
<GM>Oceansize
<GM>Oceansize
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Jannast Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:36 pm

Ok thanks, I guess I will just keep getting to know you all and enjoy the ptr until then

Jannast
Alt
Alt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ford Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:38 pm

Warsarus you know what would make this alot better.... Picture of the Guild Signature and stuff related to that! Smile

Thanks Ford
Ford
Ford
Alt
Alt

Back to top Go down

Post by krupu Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:39 am

¨now how bout that x-faction thingy being removed? You guys gonna be doing horde as ewalota and others (who all should get their asses snatched in a bear trap) decided recycled's going alliance? Sad I'd totally join you if you did but i tried US raiding times last summer and only got a spaced out look and a bunch of shit from some high school kids. Anyway, awesome to see someone try even now when the actual server hasnt even been up for a while! GL!

krupu

Back to top Go down

Post by Warsaurus Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:50 am

Well a few of our older members have always played horde so we decided to go that route =)

Warsaurus
Alt
Alt

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedo Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:30 am

Recycled was, is and always will be alliance, face it Razz
Freedo
Freedo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Jannast Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:43 am

Well thats good isnt it? Makes for fun bg's and makes for good halaa & other world pvp fights. Only thing is that its EU vs US...hard to do for times haha

Jannast
Alt
Alt

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedo Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:24 am

Meh, you're one of the few hordes that think its good for me to be alliance in BGs... You're either very very stupid or you're just.... stupid Surprised

You'll DIE
Freedo
Freedo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Warsaurus Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:50 am

Hey now, play nice =)

Warsaurus
Alt
Alt

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedo Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:07 pm

But that was nice...
Freedo
Freedo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Jannast Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:33 am

Hey omen sorry I've been off for a bit. Had alot go on this past couple weeks. I'll be checking daily if not every other day to see whats up on the server. I'll keep an eye out for live datwow

Jannast
Alt
Alt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum