DatWoW 2.4.3 - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jannast - US Raider

+2
Warsaurus
Jannast
6 posters

Go down

Jannast - US Raider Empty Jannast - US Raider

Post by Jannast Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 pm

Hello, let me say by thanking everybody for they're kindness on being on this server. I've been on datwow on its PTR since the day the PTR opened which I know isnt very long.

P.S. This is a very long intro, if you want the short & simple version scroll to the bottom. If you like detail and know who I am and where I came from please read the long intro

Let me tell you a bit about myself.

I myself have been playing the game of WoW since september 2005. My first class I ever made was an undead warlock. I started this toon if I remember right september 23 of 2005. I remember the good ol' days of WoW when I saw some people in orgrimmar with the cool tier 1, 2, 3 gear. I remember seeing people who had greens as it was a common thing, blues as if they earned them, and people who had epics as they were worshipped and to some god like. I started on the realm bronzebeard with some people from my high school at the time. I reached level 60 around late november (dont have the exact date sorry) and I was raiding by mid december right around when my christmas break hit for school which was dandy perfect. Roads were covered in snow, to cold to go outside, but none the less a good day to stay inside and begin my raiding. I was raiding MC, BWL, ZG & AQ20. I was in a couple pieces of t1 and got my t2 legs before christmas break was over which was suprising. 2 weeks of raiding and I'm already in full epics. As january approached I was raiding naxx which I cannot say I've never raided anything more difficult in WoW ever. Not even AQ40 can compare. We had construct down within 2 weeks, arachnid the first week we tried, and military down the week after that. Leaving us with 3 weeks to raid and complete naxx before TBC hit the shelves. We knew it was coming, we wanted it to get done. We couldnt clear plague quarter due to the heigan dance...you just honestly for us couldnt get 40 people to do it right so we never finished. We never saw sapphiron, we never saw kel'thuzad, we never saw loatheb. Boo hoo, TBC came out. Hurray everybodys happy again. I was 70 within 3 weeks which seemed long compared to my guild which went from 47 active members (some where around 45-50) to a guild of about 30 people. People heard about 25 man raiding so some people decided to take apart and take up they're own leadership and others sought raiding with other members of the server. I stayed. Other members in my guild were 70 within 1 week, we had one of our pro hunters hit 70 in 6 days, although he did not achieve server first which made us LOL and sympathize at the same time for him. TBC had lost my interest in playing my warlock sadly though. It just wasnt the same. I raided kara about 5 weeks after the game came out and gruul the 2 weeks after and I just wasnt happy. I had another friend who rolled alliance on the server Firetree so I decided to play a paladin. Sure I was cool, had aura's one of the easiest classes to level. I honestly dont think I died as much as I did on my warlock because of the healing spells & just plain survivability paladins are given. I was 70 within 4 weeks after this after I knew the general area with some help with my friend from the alliance side of things. I was ret leveling up but I had the knack to heal so he set me up with some green healing gear, had me heal a pretty geared (at the time) warrior. They helped me get heroic/kara geared and in no time I was raiding kara within a couple weeks. I had raided kara 3 times and gruul twice then black temple was released. We werent raiding it until august with my newfound alliance guild. But we were almost ready for it. We officially downed high warlord & supremus by mid-september which was a huge accomplishment for the guild. We were finally downing black temple & more bosses within a couple months. We had finally downed illidan the first week of december and everybody was quite pleased. We had downed him once more before christmas hit again. As the following 2.2 & 2.3 hit I was still raiding black temple, hyjal summit on occasion as I didnt find it as entertaining as black temple. I had to quit WoW due to various reasons before 2.4 came out so I wasnt able to fully experience sunwell as it was pre-nerf.

Now its 3.3.5a, almost 4.0.1 with cata soon on the way. I joined wow again 3.3.3 which wasnt to long ago. And I'm here on datwow to heal my hearts out for you people. You may know my mage as menda if you havent met him already, but to be honest, I dont wanna play something I'm not familiar with in TBC. So I'm saying, here I am datwow. USE ME, MAKE ME YOUR HEALER, I offer my holy light & lay on hands to you. Use them how you wish

Note: I am a US raider and can only make times convenient for US players, I cannot make eu times because apparently most like to schedule at what is known for 12 pm for me and that just doesnt work for me and my schedule. I will dungeon and if you have a raid open at my time when I"m on, I'd love to heal or even shockadin for you.

SHORT AND SIMPLE INTRO:

Joined WoW in september 2005, made a warlock, hit 60 in november. Raided until TBC came out, didnt like warlock anymore in raiding with TBC. Friend invited me to play on alliance firetree. Leveled to 70 quickly, changed to holy paladin. Healed black temple almost every single week we started raiding it from 2.1-2.3. Quit wow before 2.4 (swp, isle of quel danas, mgt). Joined wow back in 3.3.3. Excited to play and heal for you people on datwow, excited to play cata. Can only make us covenient raid times, will heal if raid is going on. Lost my touch in healing but I'm regainning it by dungeonning heroics & such. Not a really good huge pally healer in dungeons, dont expect to one shot it 100% of the time you group with me in every heroic.

If you have any questions about my life story, please feel free

Jannast
Alt
Alt

Back to top Go down

Jannast - US Raider Empty Re: Jannast - US Raider

Post by Warsaurus Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:02 pm

Hello and welcome to Datwow! I'm fairly new myself actually, but I've found it to be a very well-done server so far, several bugs, but those will get ironed out in time =)

As for US raiding guilds, i believe there's 2 starting up currently, Refuse is making one with Vamp, however i don't know the name. And then me and a few friends are making our own named Omen. =) So check us out, Both guilds could defiantly use a good healer.

Warsaurus
Alt
Alt

Back to top Go down

Post by <GM>Oceansize Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:36 pm

welcome indeed. Enjoy your stay and read the forums! Wink
<GM>Oceansize
<GM>Oceansize
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Minoas Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:07 am

Welcome to the server. And omg i feel enthusiasm flowing in every word of your text. you've found your home Smile Im convinced you'll enjoy every minute of this, since you've experienced wow for quite a while.

greetings,

Minoas
Minoas
Minoas
Alt
Alt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jannast Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:13 pm

Thank you all, I actually grouped with you minoas on my mage through a normal mgt run a couple days ago if you remember. I will be looking for a US guild on this server so I"m sad to say I cannot join recycled

Jannast
Alt
Alt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ford Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:34 pm

Welcome, Hope you like your stay here because I know I do... Wink

Thanks Ford
Ford
Ford
Alt
Alt

Back to top Go down

Post by Freetimer Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:09 am

Jannast wrote:Hello, let me say by thanking everybody for they're kindness on being on this server. I've been on datwow on its PTR since the day the PTR opened which I know isnt very long.

P.S. This is a very long intro, if you want the short & simple version scroll to the bottom. If you like detail and know who I am and where I came from please read the long intro

Let me tell you a bit about myself.

I myself have been playing the game of WoW since september 2005. My first class I ever made was an undead warlock. I started this toon if I remember right september 23 of 2005. I remember the good ol' days of WoW when I saw some people in orgrimmar with the cool tier 1, 2, 3 gear. I remember seeing people who had greens as it was a common thing, blues as if they earned them, and people who had epics as they were worshipped and to some god like. I started on the realm bronzebeard with some people from my high school at the time. I reached level 60 around late november (dont have the exact date sorry) and I was raiding by mid december right around when my christmas break hit for school which was dandy perfect. Roads were covered in snow, to cold to go outside, but none the less a good day to stay inside and begin my raiding. I was raiding MC, BWL, ZG & AQ20. I was in a couple pieces of t1 and got my t2 legs before christmas break was over which was suprising. 2 weeks of raiding and I'm already in full epics. As january approached I was raiding naxx which I cannot say I've never raided anything more difficult in WoW ever. Not even AQ40 can compare. We had construct down within 2 weeks, arachnid the first week we tried, and military down the week after that. Leaving us with 3 weeks to raid and complete naxx before TBC hit the shelves. We knew it was coming, we wanted it to get done. We couldnt clear plague quarter due to the heigan dance...you just honestly for us couldnt get 40 people to do it right so we never finished. We never saw sapphiron, we never saw kel'thuzad, we never saw loatheb. Boo hoo, TBC came out. Hurray everybodys happy again. I was 70 within 3 weeks which seemed long compared to my guild which went from 47 active members (some where around 45-50) to a guild of about 30 people. People heard about 25 man raiding so some people decided to take apart and take up they're own leadership and others sought raiding with other members of the server. I stayed. Other members in my guild were 70 within 1 week, we had one of our pro hunters hit 70 in 6 days, although he did not achieve server first which made us LOL and sympathize at the same time for him. TBC had lost my interest in playing my warlock sadly though. It just wasnt the same. I raided kara about 5 weeks after the game came out and gruul the 2 weeks after and I just wasnt happy. I had another friend who rolled alliance on the server Firetree so I decided to play a paladin. Sure I was cool, had aura's one of the easiest classes to level. I honestly dont think I died as much as I did on my warlock because of the healing spells & just plain survivability paladins are given. I was 70 within 4 weeks after this after I knew the general area with some help with my friend from the alliance side of things. I was ret leveling up but I had the knack to heal so he set me up with some green healing gear, had me heal a pretty geared (at the time) warrior. They helped me get heroic/kara geared and in no time I was raiding kara within a couple weeks. I had raided kara 3 times and gruul twice then black temple was released. We werent raiding it until august with my newfound alliance guild. But we were almost ready for it. We officially downed high warlord & supremus by mid-september which was a huge accomplishment for the guild. We were finally downing black temple & more bosses within a couple months. We had finally downed illidan the first week of december and everybody was quite pleased. We had downed him once more before christmas hit again. As the following 2.2 & 2.3 hit I was still raiding black temple, hyjal summit on occasion as I didnt find it as entertaining as black temple. I had to quit WoW due to various reasons before 2.4 came out so I wasnt able to fully experience sunwell as it was pre-nerf.

Now its 3.3.5a, almost 4.0.1 with cata soon on the way. I joined wow again 3.3.3 which wasnt to long ago. And I'm here on datwow to heal my hearts out for you people. You may know my mage as menda if you havent met him already, but to be honest, I dont wanna play something I'm not familiar with in TBC. So I'm saying, here I am datwow. USE ME, MAKE ME YOUR HEALER, I offer my holy light & lay on hands to you. Use them how you wish

Note: I am a US raider and can only make times convenient for US players, I cannot make eu times because apparently most like to schedule at what is known for 12 pm for me and that just doesnt work for me and my schedule. I will dungeon and if you have a raid open at my time when I"m on, I'd love to heal or even shockadin for you.

SHORT AND SIMPLE INTRO:

Joined WoW in september 2005, made a warlock, hit 60 in november. Raided until TBC came out, didnt like warlock anymore in raiding with TBC. Friend invited me to play on alliance firetree. Leveled to 70 quickly, changed to holy paladin. Healed black temple almost every single week we started raiding it from 2.1-2.3. Quit wow before 2.4 (swp, isle of quel danas, mgt). Joined wow back in 3.3.3. Excited to play and heal for you people on datwow, excited to play cata. Can only make us covenient raid times, will heal if raid is going on. Lost my touch in healing but I'm regainning it by dungeonning heroics & such. Not a really good huge pally healer in dungeons, dont expect to one shot it 100% of the time you group with me in every heroic.

If you have any questions about my life story, please feel free

Wall of text! u can prolly defend a city with this text! +1

Freetimer
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jannast Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:08 pm

I bet I could freetimer...I bet I could. Shall I make barricades of texts to confuse illidan and protect our beloved cities?

Jannast
Alt
Alt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum